A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlman
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Perlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Perlman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Weil Perlman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David W. Perlman practice?
- Dr. David Perlman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Perlman practices General Practice near Saint Helens, OR.
See Saint Helens Primary Care Doctors.