A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Perlman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Weil Perlman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David W. Perlman practice?
- Dr. David Perlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Perlman practices General Practice near Saint Helens, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Saint Helens General Practitioners.