A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Peters, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Peters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Peters MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Peters practice?
- Dr. David Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Peters practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, TX.
See Leawood Internists and Leawood Geriatric Doctors.