A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Peters, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Peters MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Peters practice?
- Dr. David Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. David Peters practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Internists and Leawood Geriatric Doctors.