A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Peters, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Peters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Peters MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Peters practice?
- Dr. David Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. David Peters practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Internists and Leawood Geriatric Doctors.