A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Price, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Price MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Price practice?
- Dr. David Price has 1 office location.
Dr. David Price practices Otolaryngology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Otolaryngologists.