A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Price, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Price MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Price practice?
- Dr. David Price has 1 office location.
Dr. David Price practices Otolaryngology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Otolaryngologists.