Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best doctor I have ever been to! show details Best doctor I have ever been to!
by Jesus Lujan on Aug 5th, 2015

Dr. Price is a really great doctor. I cannot give enough praise to him and his staff! For as long as I can remember, I have been struggling with breathing through my nose. I went to a doctor off of Mayhill first (Junior DeFreitas), because he was recommended by another doctor, and he totally took advantage of me! I am a 24 year old teacher, and he said I needed over 10 surgeries, or in other words, give him a huge paycheck! I decided to go with a second opinion, and after hearing great things from other teachers/reviews on the internet, I decided to go with Dr. Price. I was able to schedule an appointment within the week, I arrived, and was seen right away. He gave me his diagnosis and then went on to explain what everything was, and then answered any questions I had. He was respectful of the other doctor's diagnosis, but gave his reasoning/evidence to prove why I didn't need all those surgeries. He then went on to reassure me of his diagnosis, by explaining everything once again. What I liked the most was that he offered me a method to avoid surgery, and then in 3 weeks if symptoms didn't change, we could opt for surgery. My symptoms improved, but not to my liking, so a month later I called, they got me in for a pre-surgery appointment that week, and I had surgery the following week. I had a septoplasty and turbinate coblation at Baylor Denton Surgical Center. He talked to me before surgery, assured me I would be in and out very quickly, then talked to me after surgery, and explained everything I needed to know. I had several questions during the week and when I called his office, the staff was very quick to answer any and every question I had. Now a week after the surgery, I CAN FINALLY BREATHE! I went in today to have the stints removed, he answered my questions, told me what to expect, and then re-explained anything he saw important. Overall, if you have any problems with your nose, go see Dr. Price!

Thank you Dr. Price! show details Thank you Dr. Price!
Aug 10th, 2011

I have Dr. Price to thank for so many reasons. I've suffered from inner ear problems for years - it used to cause me horrible vertigo, headache, and nausea symptoms. After about 2 years of unsuccessful treatments and drugs, I went to Dr. Price. He quickly identified the problem, treated me, and put me on a medication that FINALLY worked.A really cool thing that Dr. Price provides for his patients is a series of flat-screens mounted on the wall to show you exactly what's happening on the inside. It's amazing!The doc was really personal too, you can tell he's a family man. Thanks again Doc!