Dr. David Price MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Denton, TX

• Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2015
Best doctor I have ever been to!
Dr. Price is a really great doctor. I cannot give enough praise to him and his staff! For as long as I can remember, I have been struggling with breathing through my nose. I went to a doctor off of Mayhill first (Junior DeFreitas), because he was recommended by another doctor, and he totally took advantage of me! I am a 24 year old teacher, and he said I needed over 10 surgeries, or in other words, give him a huge paycheck! I decided to go with a second opinion, and after hearing great things from other teachers/reviews on the internet, I decided to go with Dr. Price. I was able to schedule an appointment within the week, I arrived, and was seen right away. He gave me his diagnosis and then went on to explain what everything was, and then answered any questions I had. He was respectful of the other doctor's diagnosis, but gave his reasoning/evidence to prove why I didn't need all those surgeries. He then went on to reassure me of his diagnosis, by explaining everything once again. What I liked the most was that he offered me a method to avoid surgery, and then in 3 weeks if symptoms didn't change, we could opt for surgery. My symptoms improved, but not to my liking, so a month later I called, they got me in for a pre-surgery appointment that week, and I had surgery the following week. I had a septoplasty and turbinate coblation at Baylor Denton Surgical Center. He talked to me before surgery, assured me I would be in and out very quickly, then talked to me after surgery, and explained everything I needed to know. I had several questions during the week and when I called his office, the staff was very quick to answer any and every question I had. Now a week after the surgery, I CAN FINALLY BREATHE! I went in today to have the stints removed, he answered my questions, told me what to expect, and then re-explained anything he saw important. Overall, if you have any problems with your nose, go see Dr. Price!

August 10th, 2011
Thank you Dr. Price!
I have Dr. Price to thank for so many reasons. I've suffered from inner ear problems for years - it used to cause me horrible vertigo, headache, and nausea symptoms. After about 2 years of unsuccessful treatments and drugs, I went to Dr. Price. He quickly identified the problem, treated me, and put me on a medication that FINALLY worked.A really cool thing that Dr. Price provides for his patients is a series of flat-screens mounted on the wall to show you exactly what's happening on the inside. It's amazing!The doc was really personal too, you can tell he's a family man. Thanks again Doc!

May 15th, 2017