A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ray, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Ray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
- South Eastern Ohio Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Ray DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Ray practice?
- Dr. David Ray has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ray practices Internal Medicine near Cambridge, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Zanesville, OH.
See Cambridge Internists.