A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Reagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reagan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Reagan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Reagan practice?
- Dr. David Reagan has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Reagan practices Ophthalmology near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Desoto, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Waxahachie Ophthalmologists.