A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rees
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rees, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Rees has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warren Rees MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Rees practice?
- Dr. David Rees has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rees practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.