A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rees
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rees, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Rees has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warren Rees MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Rees practice?
- Dr. David Rees has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rees practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.