Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiation Oncology, Radiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thank you, Dr. Rice! show details Thank you, Dr. Rice!
Jul 2nd, 2012

I was recently Dr. Rice's patient. He is a wonderful doctor and his sense of humor and caring manner helped me through a very difficult time. He was very meticulous in his approach to my care and I felt so that I had care that rivaled any from larger cities. Thank you, Dr. Rice, and I hope that you will be able to continue your good work soon.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Rice, You were such a solid confidence builder when my husband needed radiation treatment following prostate surgery. We both think so highly of you, and sincerely hope you will be able to return to practice soon. Physicians like you are hard to find!! The Shanks

Harold and Tona Bennett show details Harold and Tona Bennett
Jun 24th, 2012

Several years ago my husband had to undergo radiation treatments and Dr. Rice was his doctor. Dr. Rice was very personable and professional. It is hard to find both now days. Today we received a letter informing us that Dr. Rice is retiring because of health problems. We are so saddened by this and wish and pray for Dr. Rice and his family. We pray you will be well soon and be able to share your extraordinary gift. We appreciate everything you did for us and think you are special. We will pray.