A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Roe graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Roe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- IU Health Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wilson Roe MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David W. Roe practice?
- Dr. David Roe has 1 office location.
Dr. David Roe practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Indianapolis Pulmonologists.