A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. David Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Schoenfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Milton Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Schoenfeld MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Schoenfeld practice?
- Dr. David Schoenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schoenfeld practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.