A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schroeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schroeder, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schroeder has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Schroeder MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. David Schroeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schroeder practices Emergency Medicine near New Castle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, TN.
See New Castle Emergency Physicians.