Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Smith
Dr. David Smith, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento, Mercy General Hospital and Sutter Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Smith has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. David Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Ronald Lee
Sacramento, CA 0 mi50
Dr. Anne Camerlengo
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Sacramento, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Gnanagurudasan Prakasam
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Sacramento, CA 0 mi26