A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Memorial Hospital at Easton
- Chester River Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Smith practice?
Dr. David Smith practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD.
See Richmond Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Smith, Dr. Dave Smith, Dr. Davis Smith