Dr. David Stevens Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Stevens?

Positive Experience

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I read the negative review's, but didn't experience what they did. I saw him through a referral. He listened to my problem, examined me, and I really felt he wanted to help me. I was impressed that he reviewed the notes and scan prior to my visit. He is confident, but that's a good thing. His office got me in quickly and were able to schedule my surgery very fast.

First visit. Patient and great advice

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Met with Dr. Stevens for severe back pain and to review MRI for disc issues. Patiently explained what is going on with my back and the pain caused by nerve issues. Discussed course of treatment and that I did not need surgery at this point. He and his staff got me in right away with another doctor for cortison epidural.

Positive experience

Posted on October 27th, 2016

If you are looking for someone to hold your hand or cry with you, he is not your doctor. If you are looking for someone to do a good job and take the time to explain all options, he is great. I had a lumbar decompression surgery and everything worked well except I developed a hematoma which is not his fault. He went back in and cleaned it up and things are starting to improve. I would recommend Dr. Stevens

Seriously bad

Posted on April 19th, 2016

He is literally the worst. I understand surgeons that are arrogant and confident. He exudes nothing more than cockiness and cavalier behaviors. I wouldn't recommend him to walk my dog let alone do surgery.

Dr. David Steven’s talked to me with such dis-respect

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr. David Steven’s; located at Mountain Orthopedics Bountiful UT is the worse Doctor ever! I can’t believe I went back to see Dr. David Steven’s after two years. As you can see he has not received many good reviews over the past two years. I guess I went back to him for the convenience of living in the Bountiful area. Dr. David Steven’s is the rudest doctor ever with no compassion for his patients what so ever. I’m not sure if he was so mean to me because I am on Select Health Advantage; I am retired and on a Medicare Plan. He did make the comment that he was making pretty much nothing for seeing me today. This Doctor and the entire Mountain Orthopedics, Bountiful, UT is so anti pain medication. The thing is I did not see Dr. David Steven’s for pain medications, I went to see Dr. David Steven’s to check my X-rays too see if there have been any changes to my fused back. I already see a very good compassionate Pain Management doctor who manages my pain medications. Basically Dr. David Steven’s confirmed my looking at my X-rays that he has no doubt of my pain, he pretty much blamed me for having the pain because I had the back fusion to begin with. I explained to Doctor Steven’s that I needed the fusion because I had Spondylosis and again I told him that my doctor retired and said I needed the hardware out. For the second time since 2013 that I visited Dr. David Steven’s; he had no interest in looking at any of my medical records including taking time to review my last x-rays taken at his office from the two years prior. I believe it has a lot to do with the insurance I carry because if you read my post from 2013 he had no interest then to review my records. This man is not just un-friendly, he is rude or downright arrogant? If you are looking for a compassionate doctor stay clear of Dr. David Steven’s and Mountain Orthopedics Bountiful UT. Especially if you are on Medicaid, or retired like I am on Medicare. Another good clue not to see Dr. David Steven’s is if he has no interest in viewing your medical records. If you are in pain understand he is anti all prescription medications. Thank GOD for my pain Management Doctor. I just did not appreciate the way Dr. David Steven’s talked to me with such dis-respect. I will go back to Mountain Orthopedics Bountiful UT even I were to break a leg.

Posted on November 29th, 2015

Totally Awesome!

Posted on December 21st, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. David Stevens. He is an excellent doctor and a sincere person. He has blessed my life!

Posted on August 21st, 2017