A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stewart is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stewart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Stewart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Stewart practice?
- Dr. David Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stewart practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors and Leesburg Sports Medicine Doctors.