A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoller
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stoller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Stoller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Stoller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Stoller practice?
- Dr. David Stoller has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Stoller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Oradell, NJ.
See Orchard Park Radiologists.