A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stoller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Stoller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Stoller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Stoller practice?
- Dr. David Stoller has 16 office locations.
Dr. David Stoller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Belvedere Tiburon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Berkeley, CA.
See Belvedere Tiburon Radiologists.