inactive

David W Strobel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2012
I have had asthma since I was 8 years old. I didn't go anywhere without my inhaler until I met Dr. Strobel and he started me on asthma controlling meds. I now have LOST inhalers, and I am very, very much more athletic than ever before! I ran my first 5 K last month! My life has changed completely because of Dr. Strobel's recommendations! And he wasn't even my primary doctor at the time! By luck, I got to see him in Urgent Care. No other doctor had ever mentioned this medicine to me before although I got daily asthma attacks! I requested Dr. Strobel as my primary care provider and saw him for about 10 years before I moved. I miss him terribly as I have not found any doctor to listen to my concerns about my children, nor give my children as thorough check ups, as Dr. Strobel.

August 26th, 2011
Outstanding geriatric care
My family can't say enough good things about Dr. Strobel!Dr. Strobel was my elderly mom's primary care physician for the last 10 years of her life. My family valued Dr. Strobel's wise counsel, particularly around issues associated with our mom's dementia. Dr. Strobel is knowledgeable, compassionate, and consistently took the time to explain to us, what we needed to know. I recommend him without reservation.

June 26th, 2011
James Bennett
This doctor is enormously arrogant! The Mayo Clinic had dreadful things to say about him