A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vinson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Vinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Williams Vinson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Vinson practice?
- Dr. David Vinson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vinson practices Emergency Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Emergency Physicians.