Overall Review

3.6

January 9th, 2016
Dr. Wang has been my children's Dr. For close to 16 years. We love him!! He is very experienced and has always been very helpful during illnesses..explaining in great detail what needs to be done and how we can manage the illness. Yes.. We sometimes have to wait to see him especially if your appointment is in the morning.. We know from experience it is because he usually visits his patients in the hospital before he arrives at the office. This can make his arrival time differ. He also has " lessons" for the parents from your child's birth as to what to expect at certain age milestones.. As I read the other reviews my guess is that he can be impatient with parents who do not listen to his advice and will insist on a different path of treatment. His front desk receptionist J., although stern looking has the kindest heart and will always ease your concerns and make every attempt to make the earliest appointment date possible. Dr. Wang is a great Dr. And I will be terribly sad when my kids are too old to see him anymore.

November 8th, 2015
Incredibly insensitive

October 6th, 2015
Verbally Abusive to patients
Do not take your child to this Doctor he is rude to both baby and parent. He is verbally abusive and very unprofessional. He will not listen. he should have his license revoked. Worst doctor I have ever been too!

August 19th, 2015
He is such a great Doctor towards my child. He has a "lesson" each month he teaches to the parents. Very good advice and we are able to take the paper home later for reviewing. I hope we can keep him as my daughters pediatrician Until shes 12.

April 2nd, 2015
Been seeing Dr Wang for the past 5 years, he is a great Doctor!

August 27th, 2013
The worst Ped in the world!
1. very rude manner, never allow me to ask any questions, every time I want to speak something, he stops me and says shut up, I am the doctor and I know what is correct. 2. the waiting time always over 1 hour, and finally I know why. Last time I made an appointment at 9:15AM, when I arrive there only one patient before me, I was thinking like I don't need to wait for a long time today. But what made me annoying is that Dr. Wang arrive at office around 10:05AM, so I still wait for over 1 hour that time! And this is why the waiting time is always so long, not because of the too many patients, it is because the Dr. not arrive at office on time. His office hour should start from 9:00am, but he was late about 1 hour! 3. Very rude to my baby, every time when he touch my baby, he acts very rude and not gentle at all, my baby always crying when the dr. touch him. And this Dr. doesnt allow me to feed the baby ! I remember one time my baby is crying because he is hungry and the waiting time is so long. At the same time, its my turn to see the Dr., he doesnt allow me to feed him because this will waste his time.... 4. The staff in the front desk( a Chinese old woman) is also very bad manner and impolite. I never see her smile, and she always let me to stand and wait there when I try to ask her questions. 5. The worst dr. and his staff I've ever seen! The only normal people in his office is a Mexican nurse. I don't know why they treat us so bad. Don't choose this Dr. !

August 6th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Wang since I was a kid he was a great doctor very strict and straight forward. Growing up as a patient Dr. Wang gave good advises I always enjoyed my visit with him! He does have a lot of patients so the wait may be long but if you really want your child to have a doctor who cares Dr. Wang is it! He doesn't just give you a check up and let you leave he gives lectures and life lessons and principles your child can use for the future! By far he was and is my favorite doctor still today I remember the advises he gave me while growing up. I would highly recommend him if you want your children to have a doctor who actually cares!

June 3rd, 2013
BEST DOCTORS I HAD FOR MY SONS
He is patient and spends at least 20 mints with you to go over what you will need for your kids. I had my son and have no idea how to take care of an infant. He gave me a clear guideline and taught me a lot which is very beneficial for me. I moved 2 years ago and still drive 30 mins to his place for my son! long wait but worth it. Love him and Thanks,

October 23rd, 2012
unprofessional
Very rude.

July 30th, 2012
Very good doctor but reception lady not professionally trained on overall working manner.

December 23rd, 2011
Best doctor
i've been with Dr. David Wang for 4 years. (i switched one doctor in between as i move to another location, but i terribly miss Dr. Wang because of his profession attitude towards his work). the waiting line is long as there are so many patient though.

September 16th, 2011
Never go and ask him any question
I don't know why this doctor still can in the office to help people, he is so inpatient and doesn't let you to ask any question about your kids sitution. if you keep asking him,he will let you get away of his offic right away..don't choose him,if you are his patient. choose another one...