A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Watson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Watson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Warren Watson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Watson practice?
- Dr. David Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Watson practices Anesthesiology near Fallon, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Stephenville, TX.
See Fallon Anesthesiologists.