David Willis Is this you?

April 17th, 2011

Dr. Willis has no idea what he's doing. He diagnosed me with Aspergers and ADHD when I was five and convinced my parents to force me to be on medication for 12 years. When I turned 16 I went off all medications and got reevaluated for both Aspergers and ADHD and the doctor I went to said "Your previous doctor was obviously incompetent, there is no way you have or had either ADHD or Aspergers." After I told him this he refused to apologize to me and insisted he was right. Please don't enable him to do this to other children.

December 10th, 2010

Dr. Willis is dishonest and biased

Dr. Willis disrespected the joint custody my wife and I had of our daughter. He treated my teen age daughter while consulting with my ex wife and leaving me completely out out of a critical medical decision he knew I should have been involved in. Additionally, he miss-lead my daughter as to her diagnosis. When I told my daughter about her diagnosis, Dr. Willis still wasn't honest with her, and inferred I made up a diagnosis that was clearly in his records for 5 years. On top of that, after reading his medical notes, his bias toward the mom was obvious. He even entered a false diagnosis of me, in his records, based on a lie told by my ex wife.

September 18th, 2008

Sensory Issues, Autistic Child

Has been a savior in helping us manage our son's fears, learning disabilities, and social interaction. More importantly, Dr. Willis has helped us become effective advocates in addressing our son's needs at the school.

March 25th, 2015