A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wood, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wallace Wood MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Wood practice?
- Dr. David Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wood practices Gastroenterology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Gastroenterologists.