A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wu, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wu has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wei-Liang Wu MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Wu practice?
- Dr. David Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Ramon Internists and San Ramon Rheumatologists.