A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wacker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wacker, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wacker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Wacker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Wacker practice?
- Dr. William Wacker has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wacker practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near New Berlin, WI.
See New Berlin Internists and New Berlin Dermatologists.