A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wada is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wada, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wada graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Wada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Akio Wada MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Wada practice?
- Dr. David Wada has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Wada practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairmont, MN and Rochester, MN.
See Salt Lake City Pathologists and Salt Lake City Dermatologists.