A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wadle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wadle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wadle, DO, PHARMD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadle graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wadle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Capitol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Wadle DO and PHARMD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Wadle practice?
- Dr. David Wadle has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Wadle practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Anesthesiologists and Des Moines Pain Management Doctors.