Dr. David Waggoner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

January 28th, 2014
I had laser hair removal and it was not only unsuccessful but a TERRIBLE experience. The first apt, I showed up on time, I got to the door, when I looked in it was dark and at that same time I realized I left my voucher in the car. The car was not far, grabbed the voucher and walked in. This horrible women was already starting to cancel my appointment. Turns out they have a policy where if your 5 minutes, yes 5 min, late they cancel. They never told me this and I wasn't 5, I was three minutes at that point. The English guy at the front defended me. He is the best person I interacted with. The two new girls, who joined later, at the front were nice too. Dr. Wagoner barely went over my chin. That's all he had to do and he barely gave any attention. I had to point out areas that he didn't even touch, he was quick and then he quit. I questioned him but he blew me off. I came in the second time and it was the same, he turned up the machine and did not go over my whole chin. Every time I asked him something he just blew me off. I had a third appointment and they canceled saying he had to have emergency back surgery. Said they would call back but never did. After a few months I was able to get in, I thought maybe that was the problem from the beginning, he was in pain. Turns out he sucked just as bad as the first time. He is not detailed and he's cocky and he did a horrible job. How hard is a chin, especially when you are pale and have dark hair. Don't go to him!

July 31st, 2011
Greet diagnostician. Gets to the heart of the problem.

September 10th, 2010
NEVER use this "doctor"!!!!
I went to Dr. Waggoner from a google search, interested in getting a TCA peel or some treatment to remove the blotchy freckles from my face, (I'm a redhead, have always had them but have had great luck with TCA peels to remove them for at least a year at a time). Dr. Waggoner said I had "melasma" (which I looked up on the internet and didn't agree with - melasma is temporary, these freckles I've had my entire life), and he was against TCA peels so instead recommended a Photofacial with some machine he had. I was open to it so I made another appt and went for it. First, Dr. Waggoner HAD TO READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL WHILE HE WAS WORKING ON ME SO HE'D KNOW HOW TO USE THE MACHINE!!! Obviously he'd never used it before and I felt like a guinea pig. Why he didn't read his manual BEFORE my appt I have no idea. How unprofessional!!! I wish I'd had the courage to leave then but I really wanted this. So in between doing each step, he had to keep stopping to read the instructions!! He did NOT numb my face and used a wand way too large (I learned this later when going to a doc who knew what he was doing), so large that he could not be precise with my face and was unable to do my nose, the WORST affected area on my face and the main reason I came in! Also the heat wand HURT LIKE H*LL, I mean extremely painful. Only later did I learn that doctors are SUPPOSED to numb you first with some sort of cooling gel! But the worst part was that the next day I woke up with black spots all over my jawline and was scared to death they would be permanent, so I called his office and HE NEVER RETURNED MY CALL!!! I called again 2 weeks later and spoke with a really nice older female receptionist who was shocked at what had happened and promised me Dr. Waggoner would be calling me back right away. (I was always courteous on the phone and in person, no reason why he shouldn't call me back), but HE NEVER DID!! So for $250 I got a burning hot painful face, black spots that lasted a week (and thankfully DID go away, I was told by the next doctor who knew what he was doing to expect the black spots (before he did the treatment) and that they would leave after a week. With Dr. Waggoner's treatment, NOTHING HAPPENED WITH MY FRECKLY BROWN SKIN OTHER THAN THE PAIN!!! All the freckles/blotches remained, the guy NEVER had the decency to return my calls and yet he kept my $250. What a horrible waste of money and an absolutely HORRIBLE waste of a human in the medical profession! (I did find a knowledgeable doctor later who was much more effective, numbed my face first, used a small precise wand to get rid of the freckles on my entire face, and my skin was beautiful afterwards!!! If only I hadn't thrown $250 down the toilet on Dr. Waggoner!!!)