A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Waight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Waight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waight
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Waight, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Waight graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Waight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medical Center
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Waight MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Waight practice?
- Dr. David Waight has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Waight practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians and Akron Pediatric Specialists.