A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Waight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Waight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Waight, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waight graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Waight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
- Akron Children's Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Waight practice?
Dr. David Waight practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Surgery, and Cardiology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians, Akron Pediatric Specialists, Akron Surgeons, and Akron Cardiologists.