A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Waight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Waight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waight
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Waight, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Waight graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Waight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medical Center
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Waight MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Waight practice?
- Dr. David Waight has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Waight practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians and Akron Pediatric Specialists.