A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wakefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wakefield, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakefield graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wakefield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Wakefield MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Wakefield practice?
- Dr. David Wakefield has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wakefield practices Anesthesiology near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Anesthesiologists.