A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walburn, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walburn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Walburn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walburn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Walburn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David J. Walburn practice?
- Dr. David Walburn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Walburn practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.