A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walcher graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Walcher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Walcher MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Walcher practice?
- Dr. David Walcher has 1 office location.
Dr. David Walcher practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.