Allergists

39000 Bob Hope Dr
Ste W100
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
760-568-3595
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Super Doc  |  show details
by Nancy Drefeld on Aug 18th, 2014

Really takes the time to listen to my problems. Always asks about my family and if I hve had any different problems since my last visit. He is always sympathetic to my needs, explains medicines and how and why zI need them and use them.I am doing so well since I became his patient. My allergies are controlled.

|  show details
Aug 6th, 2014

Nice office, Doctor took time, was efficient, smart and understanding. Office staff were nice too

|  Excellent Old Fashioned Doctoring  |  show details
by Suzanna on Apr 22nd, 2014

First time in years that I didn't have to fill out 16 pages of my own medical history.. Dr. Waldman asked all the questions himself, and I liked that. He was really thorough and caring and suggested a testing and treatment plan that I liked. He was sensitive to my anxiety and was willing to work with me. I am impressed. His staff was nice and it was easy to get appointment and even though the waiting room was very croded, I was seen very quickly.

|  Good Doc  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2014

The first visit was excellent, thorough and complete. I felt like Doctor Waldman was engaged the entire time with me. There were computer tests, skin tests after a comprehensive consultation, whee the doctor asked all the questions I usually find myself filling in other office waiting rooms. I really liked that he did it and as he said, it gave him the info he needed to get to know me.

|  stay away from this place  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2013

i was told to arrive early for my appointment and was still kept waiting for well over an hour. all the staff seemed under trained and the lack of communication between the front and the back was horrible. There were kids running around wild all over the waiting room most of which were just siblings of pediatric patients. although the doctor seemed like a smooth talker he did not seem very educated. the office itself was disgusting and there were dead bugs on my exam table next to wallpaper that was slowly peelings clearly due to the age of it. i would never recommend this place. its a joke.

|  Dirty office and rude staff & office manager  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2013

This place is so unprofessional and the dirtiest office I have ever seen ! It's looks like something from the seventies including the weird Unkeep staff. I was very patient with their office manager discussing my need for a certain medication and I needed someone to call the insurance to request it . She went on (the short haired older 60 s lady) to rant how long she was on hold and she didn't even have the right meds name! I refuse to go to a slum office filled with ignorant people! Be warned if you like alot of kids and horrible staff this is your place! So not for me !! Dr Waldman should retire with his staff!!

|  Not so sure.  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

I went in because of problems I was having and I had to go per my primary care dr. Nothing seemed like allergies. But, go figure, he says I have allergies. I am still not sold on it because my symptoms are not typical allergy symptoms. Even as I was waiting during my tests, seems that everyone that was there having tests done as well, were having the same allergic reactions as me. Weird. But when I finished the testing he himself tole me he was taking the stuff to 29 Palms and I should hear from him that they were up there within a week (it was the 4th of July). Well, I called today and asked what was going on since I never heard from anyone, and got a very rude lady. Told "the lady that takes them up there was on vacation, they went up yesterday." She was on vacation for a month and a half? "Yeah." They just went up yesterday? "Yeah." What do I do now? "Someone will call you." So the pills he gave me, don't work (he was told this at the beginning of the testing (another reason I don't think it is allergies). And then they didn't take my stuff up for 7 weeks. Honestly, I do not recommend. He seems really nice, but that's about it. I will come back later after I start taking shots.

|  TOP DOC  |  show details
by JENI JAGG on Aug 7th, 2013

DR. Waldman is a really nice and SMART doctor. I have been to several doctors for my problem, and none of them could help me. Dr. Waldman took the tie to listem=n to my medical complaints, he took an incredibly detailed medical history, must have asked 100 questions, and came up with an evaluation of my problems. He prioritized what needed to be done to address my issues... In the end after some additional diagnostic tests, Dr. Waldman determined I was not a candidate for allergy shots. He prescribed some medicines and recommended eliminating some foods from my diet. I feel like I have been given a new lease on life. I am much better and have energy and sleep well (after years not doing so). I am so grateful that Dr. Waldman took the time to get to know me and to think about me as a person, not just a few symptoms. It's nice to know there are still doctors that care, and I was lucky enough to find Dr. Waldman.

|  Horrible assistance  |  show details
by Maria on Aug 6th, 2013

They have nurses that have a rude adittue. I asked for a fax to be sent to me. And it didn't come thru they said it was wired for me to have asked for an appointment card. And he rudly said that they wouldn't be answering my calls All the nurses they answered gave me an adittue ! Horrible I didn't even go to my appointment !

Doctor's Response

Dear Maria, We hope the problem has been resolved, as you have been to our office and do have additional appointments with us. We are pleased to have you as a patient, and apologize for any misunderstanding that arose initially. I would appreciate discussing the above review with you when you are in for your next visit. Diane

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

Dr was interested. Took time to really get to know me and my medical history.I felt he really cared and wanted to help solve my medical problems.

|  Wow!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

After a severe allergic attack and a very unsatisfactory visit to the ER--it was July 4--I contacted Dr. Waldman's office and although he was on vacation, he returned that afternoon to see me. He is caring, professional, and informative. He spends time explaining the diagnosis, the medication, and what to do next. He was respectful of my opinion as well. I knew I was getting the best care. I wish all doctors were like him!

|  Best Medical History Ever Taken  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr took time to get to know my entire medical history.He asked all the medical questions himself and wrote the answers by hand. He was extremely thorough and knew all about my by the time we were done. I was worried about the allergy test, but was completely reassured after talking with Doctor Waldman.

|  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Waldman The office is kid friendly. The staff is accomodating.Dr W was patient and thorough and was sincerely concerned and interested in the best for my child.

|  BEST CONSULTATION I EVER HAD!  |  show details
May 1st, 2011

Dr Waldman took my child's medical history personally, I didn't fill out 16 pages of questions in the waiting room! He did a thorough physical exam and determined treatment after that. His staff is courteous,kind and patient and they explained everything they were doing before they did it. The experience for my child was excellent!We continue to see the doctor and are in the office weekly for Allergy Shots, which my child marches up for easily!

|  Allergists  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 31st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I absolutely loved Dr. Waldman. The drive was a little far from Twentynine Palms, but worth it. My allergies got amazingly better. He has...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com