Allergy & Immunology Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Souzas on May 19th, 2016

He has been there for my son from a young age and is helped him. Always kind and caring

by Steve Manookian on Nov 13th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Waldman for 18 years now and he has improved my quality of life tremendously! I have always suffered from allergies and coupled with always being on a plane, I used to be miserable. Well, I haven't in years now. His staff is great, works with your schedule, am promptly seen for appointments, he takes the time to talk to you and listens to what's ailing you. Just a great doctor who I would recommend to anyone.

by Saul Nunez on Nov 5th, 2015

Dr. Waldman has been my doctor from childhood to present. His care has improved the quality of my life substantially. If you have not seen this doctor for your allergies or asthmatic conditions you need to! His staff is top notch, scheduling and office hours have always been flexible with my busy life style.

Top Doc show details Top Doc
by CC on Oct 30th, 2015

Best doctor's experience ever. Dr Waldman asked so many questions that I felt he knew me better than my own family. He was interested, concerned and attentive.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Bonnie McFarland on Oct 29th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Waldman for several years. He has helped me so much with my allergies. I used to have such horrid attacks it would lay me up for a few days. Thanks to his treatment I feel 100% better. Haven't had an attack in a couple of years. I would like also to compliment the front office girls, always friendly, polite and very helpful.

OFFICE VISIT 11/29/2015 show details OFFICE VISIT 11/29/2015
by NICHOLAS FOSCHI on Oct 29th, 2015

THE STAFF AT THIS OFFICE ARE ATTENTIVE AND COURTEOUS. I HAVE RECEIVED UNBELIEVABLE ATTENTION THERE. GREAT SERVICE. DR. WALDMAN LISTENS TO YOU ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS AND NOT ONLY HANDLES THE SITUATION BUT INFORMS YOU OF ALL THE NECESSARY THINGS TO DO ON A DAILY BASIS. VERY FEW DOCTORS HAVE SPENT THE TIME TO DO THAT!!! RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS OFFICE HIGHLY

Loved this Doctor! show details Loved this Doctor!
Jun 24th, 2015

GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR, VERY THOROUGH, TERRIFIC BEDSIDE MANNER SMART, INSIGHTFUL AND LISTENS TO ME

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Mar 10th, 2015

Caring, concerned, old fashioned way of treating patients: listening and taking the time necessary to find out how to help. There are no computers by his desk and no computers in exam rooms, so the doctor actually looks at you and spends time talking and asking medical questions, which as he says"reveals to me the problems, so I can decide the best course of treatment". He has followed my allergies and each year I have seen great improvement. I see him if I need him, or once a year in follow-up, and I actually look forward to those appointments.

To Doc show details To Doc
by Deena on Mar 9th, 2015

Nicest doctor. Took time, listened to my history. When my insurance company didn't cover medicine, he gave me samples

Super Doc show details Super Doc
by Nancy Drefeld on Aug 18th, 2014

Really takes the time to listen to my problems. Always asks about my family and if I hve had any different problems since my last visit. He is always sympathetic to my needs, explains medicines and how and why zI need them and use them.I am doing so well since I became his patient. My allergies are controlled.

Aug 6th, 2014

Nice office, Doctor took time, was efficient, smart and understanding. Office staff were nice too

Excellent Old Fashioned Doctoring show details Excellent Old Fashioned Doctoring
by Suzanna on Apr 22nd, 2014

First time in years that I didn't have to fill out 16 pages of my own medical history.. Dr. Waldman asked all the questions himself, and I liked that. He was really thorough and caring and suggested a testing and treatment plan that I liked. He was sensitive to my anxiety and was willing to work with me. I am impressed. His staff was nice and it was easy to get appointment and even though the waiting room was very croded, I was seen very quickly.

Good Doc show details Good Doc
Feb 25th, 2014

The first visit was excellent, thorough and complete. I felt like Doctor Waldman was engaged the entire time with me. There were computer tests, skin tests after a comprehensive consultation, whee the doctor asked all the questions I usually find myself filling in other office waiting rooms. I really liked that he did it and as he said, it gave him the info he needed to get to know me.

TOP DOC show details TOP DOC
by JENI JAGG on Aug 7th, 2013

DR. Waldman is a really nice and SMART doctor. I have been to several doctors for my problem, and none of them could help me. Dr. Waldman took the tie to listem=n to my medical complaints, he took an incredibly detailed medical history, must have asked 100 questions, and came up with an evaluation of my problems. He prioritized what needed to be done to address my issues... In the end after some additional diagnostic tests, Dr. Waldman determined I was not a candidate for allergy shots. He prescribed some medicines and recommended eliminating some foods from my diet. I feel like I have been given a new lease on life. I am much better and have energy and sleep well (after years not doing so). I am so grateful that Dr. Waldman took the time to get to know me and to think about me as a person, not just a few symptoms. It's nice to know there are still doctors that care, and I was lucky enough to find Dr. Waldman.

Horrible assistance show details Horrible assistance
by Maria on Aug 6th, 2013

They have nurses that have a rude adittue. I asked for a fax to be sent to me. And it didn't come thru they said it was wired for me to have asked for an appointment card. And he rudly said that they wouldn't be answering my calls All the nurses they answered gave me an adittue ! Horrible I didn't even go to my appointment !

Doctor's Response

Dear Maria, We hope the problem has been resolved, as you have been to our office and do have additional appointments with us. We are pleased to have you as a patient, and apologize for any misunderstanding that arose initially. I would appreciate discussing the above review with you when you are in for your next visit. Diane

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
Oct 9th, 2012

Dr was interested. Took time to really get to know me and my medical history.I felt he really cared and wanted to help solve my medical problems.

Best Medical History Ever Taken show details Best Medical History Ever Taken
Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr took time to get to know my entire medical history.He asked all the medical questions himself and wrote the answers by hand. He was extremely thorough and knew all about my by the time we were done. I was worried about the allergy test, but was completely reassured after talking with Doctor Waldman.

Feb 3rd, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Waldman The office is kid friendly. The staff is accomodating.Dr W was patient and thorough and was sincerely concerned and interested in the best for my child.

BEST CONSULTATION I EVER HAD! show details BEST CONSULTATION I EVER HAD!
May 1st, 2011

Dr Waldman took my child's medical history personally, I didn't fill out 16 pages of questions in the waiting room! He did a thorough physical exam and determined treatment after that. His staff is courteous,kind and patient and they explained everything they were doing before they did it. The experience for my child was excellent!We continue to see the doctor and are in the office weekly for Allergy Shots, which my child marches up for easily!