A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Waldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Waldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldstein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Waldstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Waldstein MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Waldstein practice?
- Dr. David Waldstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Waldstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.