A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Waldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Waldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldstein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Waldstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Waldstein practice?
Dr. David Waldstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.