Dr. David Walega Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Walega?

Posted on June 17th, 2016

He is in the wrong profession.

GO elsewhere, he's a jerk

Posted on May 10th, 2016

I went with my fiance to her appointment that she scheduled with Dr. Walega to discuss a second opinion she sought after months of continuous pain and not getting Dr. Walega to be open to her trying other pain meds. He had been contacted by the previous Dr. before the meeting to discuss possible alternatives and when he walked into the appointment he was verbally abusive and condescending. He was angry and told my fiance that he would prescribe whatever she wanted but didn't think it would help. She was looking for her pain management physician to be consultative, work with her to discuss other options, not get upset and just be a pill pusher.

Horrible experience

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Worst experience with a Dr. He's arrogant and lacks empathy. He's in the wrong area of medicine.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Highly professional, courteous, compassionate. I was so scared to have anyone treat my back with injections but Dr Walega made me and my family feel confident we were making the right decision for treatment Thank you!

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I worked in a children's hospital for 12 years and have known my share of doctors. Dr Walega is an asset to those who live with pain everyday! His care goes beyond the clinic following up with concerns,etc and always has my best interest at hand. Highly recommend him!!!!

Michael

Posted on August 20th, 2011

I've seen Dr. W on several occasions which included 5 epidurals in my lower spine. I find him to be one of the most attentive and caring physicians I've ever encountered.His technique and manner are impeccable and his professionalism outstanding. When he told me that surgery was my next option I followed his advice and am almost pain free. Dr. W. doesn't do anything superfluous-- he treat s yo and sends you away knowing you've received the best care available

Posted on October 27th, 2010

experienced, thorough and has an excellent staff

Cerebral Spinal Fluid Leak

Posted on September 4th, 2010

I suffered from a CSF leak, and I am so thankful that Dr. Walega was on my case. He was thorough in explaining my diagnosis, and very understanding and concerned about my level of pain. He performed 3 blood patches to fix my leak, and was great about following up with me after each procedure. He fit me in to his schedule, and I know that I was fortunate to have his expertise in handling my condition.

Posted on June 18th, 2010

diagnosed with nerve damage in my mouth before first appt. medical trial not successful 2nd visit included a procedure which was semi successful, but when tried to contact him because of medication difficulties it was a long wait andhe suggestedi see someone else about my pain,seemingly uncaring about my situation.. Very unimpressed with his attention to my pain situation

Posted on December 29th, 2009

an excellent caring physician, definitely the best pain doctor in Chicago

Posted on November 14th, 2009

Dr. Walega is a very and understanding doctor I encourage any of my friend to go and see him if they have a problem in his field. Who could of ask for more of an intellient doctor. Northwestern you are lucky to have him

Posted on October 30th, 2017