Learn more about Dr. David Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Wall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wall practice?
- Dr. David Wall has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Surgeons.