A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Wall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wall practice?
- Dr. David Wall has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Surgeons.