A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Wall practice?
Dr. David Wall practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Surgeons.