Dr. David Wallach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wallach?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. David Wallach?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

patient

he is one of the best out there,so personable and caring.he will go all out for his patients well being. He repaired a a totally crushed ankle for my son and did an awsome job.

August 5th, 2016

Always get 2nd opinion!

Have been seeing Dr. Wallach since my child was born with hip dysplasia. At our last appointment he tried to schedule surgery for both hips t9 cut the pelvic bone and put in steel rods, followed by being in a partial body cast for six weeks each. My son has a very mild case so we asked about giving it time to see if it gets better as my son grows and he told us "it is highly unlikely that it will get better naturally" and wanted to schedule the surgeries that day. When we told him we wanted a second opinion he shook our hands and was out the door. We went to two doctors that are highly recommended (one of which is one of the best in the field, at the best hospital for this field). Both of these doctors said surgery is way to aggressive for my sons case and they both feel it is highly likely that over the next couple of years my sons hips will correct themselves as he grows. I understand doctors can have varying methods of treatment but to have two doctors tell me my toddler is very likely to have normal hips without any further treatment and one doctor tell me that it's highly unlikely and want to do such an extreme surgery followed by partial body casts for six weeks on each hip... Makes me so thankful that we moved on from Dr. Wallach. Also, when it comes to bed side manner... When my son was born and Dr Wallach saw us in the hospital he kept referring to him as a girl and then put a pink brace on him... When I pointed out that my baby was a boy he paused for a second then told me oh yeah we are out of blue. The nurse walked in shortly after he left saying that they had blue braces and he was just rushing and didn't want to get one when he realized it was a boy. He also referred to my son as 'little person' at every appointment and never actually used his name. Obviously not a big deal, but as a first time parent, these things bothered me.

December 13th, 2015

Super doctor. Treated my daughter with respect and humor, both before and after surgery.

December 6th, 2015

very bad experience with this doctor,makes my problem ten times worse,I was in so much pain,and after this hip atroscopy my pain gets worse worse worse,I complaint after couples weeks need to be admite at hospital,I spend there almost a week no one was able to help me,just taking a lot of pain medication....and depression I want to die,but not living with this pain .....couples months after I find a Dr in NYC and I diagnostic me with chronic SIJ distinction and positive piriformis sindrome,need to go for surgery....

April 25th, 2013

I had patella realignment surgery back when I was 16 under Dr. Wallach. Now 20, still suffering from a failed operation, Dr. Wallach will not see me because I no longer fall under pediatrics. I find it appalling that after having reconstructive knee surgery with no improvement after years of post op pt that I can't be seen by the doctor that performed the surgery to begin with!?

May 29th, 2012

The best of the best

Dr wallach is a very excellent doctor I've been going to him for about 5 years now and still hasn't failed me thanks doc

July 19th, 2011

Worst appt ever

I took my 1yr old here & after waiting an hr he spent 5 min with us & said he was going to write a script for foot/ankle braces. Walked out & had someone else bring in the script. We had no chance to ask any questions & left being told to call his personal assistant in the morning to get the answsers! I am a first time mom dealing w/my daughters health. I deserve the Dr's time & respect. Both of which I got absolutely none!!

September 18th, 2017