Dr. David Wallenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wallenstein?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Wallenstein?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 25th, 2012

This is the most committed and doctor I have ever been treated by

I had the PRIVLEDGE of being seen by this wonderful, caring and truly commited man. I cannot express my gratitude to him for helping not only me but my family. He spent well over 2 hours with me, well past office closing time (on a friday night), and he is the first and only doctor I have seen who understands chroic pain and the destruction it causes. He helped my parents to understand the severity of chronic pain and the role opiate medications play. He helped them to understand the pain and agony I am in and that I am not a drug addict because of the high doses of medications I am on. I cannot possibly express in words the appreciation and respect I feel toward him. He truly practices medicine by: First do no harm. Anyone who gets to be his patient is truly blessed and will have their lives changed by this man who truly understands chronic pain and how it destroys your life.

July 24th, 2017