A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wallis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallis
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Wallis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wallis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallis graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Wallis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Wallis practice?
- Dr. David Wallis has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wallis practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.