Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Wallis
Dr. David Wallis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hermosa Beach, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Wallis is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Providence Little Coof Mary. Dr. Wallis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Wallis has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. David Wallis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermosa Beach, CA.
Dr. Jacquelyn Perry
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Hermosa Beach, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Gene Hawkins
General Practice, Family Medicine
Hermosa Beach, CA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Beatrice Chaicharncheep
Hermosa Beach, CA 0.01 mi10