A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wallis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wallis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallis graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Wallis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Wallis practice?
- Dr. David Wallis has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wallis practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians and Torrance Sports Medicine Doctors.