A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walor graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Walor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Walor MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Walor practice?
- Dr. David Walor has 14 office locations.
Dr. David Walor practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists and East Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.