A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walsh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Walsh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. David Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. David Walsh practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Pediatricians and Charleston Neurologists.