A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walsh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Walsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Walsh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. David Walsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Walsh practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Neurologists.