A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walter, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Walter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Hospital,Spring Harbor Hospital - Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Walter DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David E. Walter practice?
- Dr. David Walter has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Walter practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Westbrook, ME and Falmouth, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists and Portland Child Psychiatrists.