Dr. David Walton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2016
Fibroids & High Risk Pregnancy
My experience with Kaiser in general has been a mediocre one. However, my experience with Dr. David Walton was excellent. I had no idea that extraordinary doctors existed within the Kaiser system. It was definitely a breath of fresh air to meet a knowledgable doctor who put my best interest first. Dr. Walton was sincerely compassionate, patient, kind, and treated me like a priority. He also diligently followed up with me on weekends and after hours. Dr. Walton made my experience with Kaiser a hundred times better. Unlike my general experience with Kaiser, he did not rush or provide generic answers for me. He seemed well informed and experienced. Even though my prognosis was not good, he was up front, thorough and encouraging.

October 6th, 2009
Dr,Walton is an excellent doctor. He's very knowledgeable, professional and caring. I could not had been in better care. Very fortunate to have met dr. Walton. Altough my case was very complicated, he always remained calm and always reasured me that everything would turn out okay. ANd it did. Thanks to dr. Walton.

October 6th, 2009
Absolutely could not ask for a more ideal doctor. He is a perinatologist at Kaiser and only available to women with high risk pregnancies, but he is the best you could ask for. Very thoughtful, compassionate, treats the patients with respect, takes his time. Whenever you see him anywhere at Kaiser Oakland he commands great respect and admiration. A great man. We are blessed to have him as our doctor.

December 6th, 2014