A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wanicur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wanicur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wanicur
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wanicur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wanicur, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanicur graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wanicur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Murray Wanicur MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Wanicur practice?
- Dr. David Wanicur has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wanicur practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.