A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Warsaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Warsaw is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Warsaw, DO is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Warsaw graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Warsaw has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warsaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Warsaw practice?
Dr. David Warsaw practices Plastic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.