A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Warsaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Warsaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Warsaw, DO is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warsaw graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Warsaw has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Warsaw DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Warsaw practice?
- Dr. David Warsaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Warsaw practices Plastic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Plastic Surgeons.