A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Warshal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Warshal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Warshal, FACOG, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Warshal graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Warshal has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warshal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Warshal practice?
Dr. David Warshal practices Gynecologic Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Voorhees Oncologists.