A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wash graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wash has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Wash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Wash practice?
- Dr. David Wash has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Wash practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI and Dowagiac, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.