A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Washington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper Hutzel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Washington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David O. Washington practice?
Dr. David Washington practices Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Washington, Dr. Davis Washington, Dr. Dewey Washington