A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Washington is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Washington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Owen Washington MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Washington practice?
- Dr. David Washington has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Washington practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Nephrologists.