A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wathen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wathen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wathen, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wathen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Wathen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Wathen DO is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David A. Wathen practice?
- Dr. David Wathen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wathen practices Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.