Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Wathen
Dr. David Wathen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wathen is affiliated with SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center, SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center and Saint Louis University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Wathen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Wathen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Justin Josephsen
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi10
Dr. Deborah Wenkert
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi30
Dr. Petra Swidler
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi29