A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Watlington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Watlington, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Watlington, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Watlington graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Watlington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Camden General Hospital
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Watlington MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Watlington practice?
- Dr. David Watlington has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Watlington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: McMinnville, TN and Jackson, TN.
See Owensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.