A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Watt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Watt, Retina Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Watt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Watt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Watt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Bowie Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan