A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Watt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Watt, Retina Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Watt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Watt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Watt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Bowie Health Ctr
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russell Watt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Watt practice?
- Dr. David Watt has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Watt practices Ophthalmology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Silver Spring Ophthalmologists.